Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sick Forever

This morning I woke up around 7 and made some coffee then climbed right back into bed and just laid there watching tv until 10ish. YES i am still sick and thought I could get better by just laying in bed. I finally climbed out of bed for some classic sick food...chicken noodle soup with all of the chicken taken out because meat and noodles is gross.


If this meal doesn't cure me i don't know what will. maybe a tub of ice cream..

So on tuesdays I don't have class until 3, which is nice but what stinkerz is its a lab and we have a mini-test everytime we have class.  so every tuesday i spend the majority of the day studying but today that hasn't happened. i've been sitting here trying to do everything but study.  PLUS i feel like my head is so congested that it can't take in any knowledge.


oh and as an extra bonus we start dissecting cats today, which is fine because i don't like cats. i just feel like the smell is going to be killer and with being sick and all it just wont be fun.

on the positive side though i'm going to try and make it to spin at 630 with my friend meghan who i went for the 13.5 mile run with! lets just hope i can breathe...

have a great rest of the day!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment